Hey, I have been trying to find an app that will allow me to be able to sort different contacts as they text me into 2 separate folders. I have a lot of work contacts that I text and currently they are overrunning my text log since I don't want to delete these messages. I want to be able to basically have a Personal folder so that way any contact that is a friend or family that text me can show up there. And then a Work folder so when someone from work texts me they are displayed there instead of having them all mixed together. I have yet to find an app capable of this so I am reaching out to you guys for help!!
    09-09-2013 12:25 PM
    Hey, I have been trying to find an app that will allow me to be able to sort different contacts as they text me into 2 separate folders. I have a lot of work contacts that I text and currently they are overrunning my text log since I don't want to delete these messages. I want to be able to basically have a Personal folder so that way any contact that is a friend or family that text me can show up there. And then a Work folder so when someone from work texts me they are displayed there instead of having them all mixed together. I have yet to find an app capable of this so I am reaching out to you guys for help!!
    I can't think of an app or service that can do that off hand. I'll keep a look out and see what is out there that might be of good help for you in this situation.

By the way, welcome the forums!
    09-09-2013 12:42 PM