Pls Help, I can't use any apps. Homescreen problem

Gabriele Dal Cengio

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi, so recently my phone's home screen (normal and GO launcher) have been not responding and thus I cannot access any of my apps. I have an lg l7 p700. I hard rebooted my phone because I thought that would fix the problem. It didn't fix it but now I can at least call with the old layout although email, messaging and whatever is to the right of the lockscreen icons (it wont open up for me to see half the time) don't even start up. If i try to unlock it normally a black screen or blank home screen appears. It has recently also been terribly laggy with quite a bit of storage left. If one of you could help me fix it that would be wonderful.

some extra details i guess: I'm pretty sure I rooted it with cm10 mod or something else, I can't remember.
I leave it on all the time and the battery seems fine
there hasn't been many problems except maybe a couple apps force closing once in a while. More recently towards this situation like a few times a day
that's basically it besides the phone just being pretty damn laggy, which you would expect with the little amount of ram

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
If it was me and you weren't too worried about the infomation on your device ( given that you have the normal things like Contacts, etc. syncd to your GMail ) I would boot into your custom recovery and wipe and reflash the ROM. Give it a fresh start. Sounds like its just gotten loaded up with garbage over time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon