- 1 Posts
Need help rooting/re-rooting Galaxy S4
Hey all, obviously Im new and Im normally an apple user but I need help in rooting my S4 and getting the superuser thing.
I used odin but I dont have an sd card for the next step to put the supersu file on the phone. BUt I came across this video:
Looks like I dont need the card doing that metod, but its that ok to do since I already did the odin thing? Because in the video he got the superuser icon which I dont have. Thanks for any help. I wanna customize my phone to the fullest
- 09-11-2013, 11:35 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By wizzabooo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-23-2013, 06:39 AM
- By Andoidnoobster in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:02 AM
- By Taylor York in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 12Last Post: 09-16-2013, 12:34 AM
- By Vaughn Goy in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2013, 10:13 PM
- By diesteldorf in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2013, 01:28 PM