- 7 Posts
Best way to sell my Galaxy S3?
I want to sell my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 because I really want an iPhone (I know, I know! :P). I'm about 17 months away from my contract end date, and I'd need to pay for the remaining balance on my phone (does anyone know how to check/calculate this on T-Mobile?) as well as the down payment for the new iPhone (I want a 5, which should be cheaper once the 5C and 5S roll out). Is this even possible to do without paying from my pocket? If so, where's the best place? Sites that buy electronics (Gazelle, BuyMyTronics) wouldn't give me enough to pay for both of those things. Would buyers on Craigslist or eBay provide me with enough dough?
Sorry I asked so many questions. Thanks a TON!!
P.S. I don't know if it matters, but my phone's screen is badly cracked. I plan to fix it, either via warranty/professional repair, or with a DIY kit. Besides that, the phone looks pretty new.
- 09-11-2013, 11:10 PM #2
- 7,915 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-11-2013, 11:40 PM #3
- 101 Posts
Re: Best way to sell my Galaxy S3?
- 09-18-2013, 03:11 PM #4
- 10-18-2013, 11:15 PM #5
- 1 Posts
- 10-19-2013, 02:02 PM #6
- By Jerome Oliphant in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2013, 02:29 PM
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 09-13-2013, 01:00 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:31 PM
- By jcarlee in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2013, 03:55 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:47 AM