- 3 Posts
Setting Proxy server and port to a certain application
I was having problem with Exchange mail on Samsung Note 10.1 running on JellyBeam, the mail was only sync-ing over wifi and not over mobile data. The problem appears to be from APN setting, as "according to my mobile operator" I have to set WAP APN "which contains Proxy and Port setting" for mail to sync.
That was good as the mail starts to run smoothly, but the internet on other applications was too slow, so I have to switch between APNs according to the application / Exchange mail I will use.
I was thinking if I can get an application that can set Proxy and Proxy port for the exchange mail application alone and run on the "fast internet" APN all the time WITHOUT rooting my device.
Any Help is Appreciated
- By HawaiiD in forum T-MobileReplies: 21Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:49 PM
- By jonboytheox in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:30 AM
- By wanted198 in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:19 PM
- By rjack22 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:30 PM
- By Sandman333 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2013, 08:21 PM