- 3 Posts
- 4.0.4 ICS
Dropbox- How to upload photos from different devices to specific folders?
I have my Samsung Galaxy Note, iPad3, wife's iPhone and the kid's iPhones. I want each device to upload their photos & videos to specific folders in DropBox, one folder per phone.
At the moment, all phones upload photos into the Camera Upload folder and I have to manually move them to the correct sub folder. I cannot find a way to do this on the app. Is it possible?|
+-- Samsung Galaxy Note running ICS 4.0.4
- 09-13-2013, 08:58 AM #2
- 592 Posts
Re: Dropbox- How to upload photos from different devices to specific folders?
You can use the gallery app. Open your gallery, use "share" feature, then select dropbox. It'll take you into the dropbox app where you can even make new folders.
As to whether you can make it do that automatically? Not sure, probably would require root and/or tasker.So long, and thanks for all the fish.
- 09-13-2013, 09:38 AM #3
- By badkitties in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2013, 09:17 PM
- By BJsDroid in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 07:25 AM
- By G8tr1522 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 10:33 PM
- By rspollock3243 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 10:25 PM
- By Patchivic in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:27 PM