- 38 Posts
Uccw is getting the best of me! Ugh
Ok so I recently downloaded uccw and a bunch of skins for it off the play store now I have some skins that I don't want to use anymore and I can't figure out how to uninstall them! Their not being listed in my app drawer or anywhere.. I even tried uninstalling uccw hoping the additional skins I downloaded would go with it (long shot I know) but I didn't know what else to try... Any suggestions!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-12-2013, 12:39 AM #2
- 7,994 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By worldsoutro in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 14Last Post: 11-18-2013, 03:47 PM
- By 67srbell in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 27Last Post: 11-07-2013, 03:22 AM
- By badkitties in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2013, 09:17 PM
- By Bobbie629 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2013, 03:45 AM
- By BJsDroid in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 07:25 AM