My phone got wet :(
I was riding last night and my phone got wet in the rain by the time I got home. I turned it off and dried it and turned it on. It works fine except for bottom left corned of the screen. Basically the Q, A and SHIFT areas of a potrait keyboard. This part of the screen doesnt register anything and sometimes when i type A it selects Q etc.
Is there anyway I can fix it with the rice trick or some other method or do i have to get it replaced? Anyone with similar experiance have any luck in fixing it?
Thanks in Advance
- 09-12-2013, 03:32 AM #2
- 09-12-2013, 03:35 AM #3
- 09-15-2013, 01:49 AM #4
- 09-15-2013, 01:51 AM #5
- 09-15-2013, 02:02 AM #6
Re: My phone got wet :(
Hold power to get the "power off" menu, select it, then boot into fastboot (typically power and volume up) and select reboot when you get to that screen (most devices use the volume keys to navigate up and down those menus and power to select an option).
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 09-20-2013, 08:10 AM
- By jhtheking in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:15 PM
- By Kevin Rothman in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 09:01 AM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:12 PM
- By Jhon Peter1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2013, 01:51 AM