| || |
Tips on Prolonging the Life of Cell Phone Battery
Nowadays, cell phone is very popular and convenient for us. However, the high power consumption sometimes makes trouble for us. What can we do to solve this problem?
1. Don’t drain the battery power often. Some people know that draining a lithium battery will actually expand its shrinking capacity. However, doing it too often may lead to the damage to the cell phone battery. Draining the battery complete every month is OK.
2. Don’t ovechrage the battery. Lithium batteries should not be charged longer than necessary. This will cause damage to the battery as excessive charging causes the battery to overheat. If you do it usually, the power capacity of the battery will reduce sharply.
3. Stop searching for the signal. When you are outside your phone's service area, your cell phone will constantly search for a signal. Finally, it will waste much power with a useless result. Therefore, you’d better turn off your cell phone if you are outside your service area.
4. Don’t turn on or turn off your cell phone usually if unnecessary. The battery power will be highly comsumed when the phone is turned on. As well, it is not good for the cell phone.
5.Avoud vibrate function. The vibrate function is great feature when you are in a place where ring tones are not appropriate or useful. However, the vibrate function is generally not necessary when you can be informed by your ring tones. The Vibrate function is one of the most energy consuming tasks your cell phone performs because it requires the battery to power physical movement of your cell phone.
6. Don’t play games on your cell phone. Playing games on your phone is a serious waste of its energy. It must run a program and constantly interact with your commands. If longevity of your battery is more important to you than entertainment, stop playing games on your phone.
7. Turn off unneceesary functions and softwares. When blue tooth, GPS or other functions or softwares are not used, turn them off. Otherwise they will consume a lot of power of your cell phone battery.