- 3 Posts
buying used device, possible battery issues
Im considering buying a used galaxy tab 2 or note 10.1
but im worried that if its been used for a year or more the battery might be not so usable. I know on laptops after a year the battery looses like half its capacity.
is this issue present with tablets?
- 09-12-2013, 10:30 AM #2
- 5,160 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: buying used device, possible battery issues
- 09-12-2013, 10:39 AM #3
- 7,944 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-13-2013, 12:08 AM #4
- 699 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
- By apastrophe in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2013, 02:18 AM
- By TracyMiller in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2013, 06:43 AM
- By wufang640 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 03:24 AM
- By wufang640 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 01:01 PM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:12 PM