- 2 Posts
Copying wallpapers from computer to storage on Samsung S4
Hi, I've searched the internet regarding how to copy wallpapers from computer to the storage on a Samsung S4 with no luck (I've also searched these forums). Someone here that can point out which folder I should drop my files into?
Thanks in advance!
- 09-12-2013, 12:20 PM #2
- 15 Posts
Re: Copying wallpapers from computer to storage on Samsung S4
You can paste the wallpapers anywhere you want. To apply the wallpaper then you can go to your gallery, open the wallpaper and set it as the wallpaper with the menu key. Or you can hold down on the screen at your launcher and you can change it there too.
- By David Whiteman1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:51 AM
- By mikekrafick in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 11:19 PM
- By 2gcard3gphone in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 12:06 AM
- By deadpenguins in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2013, 02:44 PM
- By Shilohcane in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:57 PM