- 12 Posts
Hello everyone. I plan on rooting my att galaxy s3 in a few hours with casual and i was wondering if there ia anything i should do before and after rooting. I already plan on backing up all my data incase of anything but is anything i should really do or any suggestions? Thanks to all help i receive!
- 09-12-2013, 06:57 PM #2
- 5,160 Posts
Re: rooting helpd
I would suggest doing some reading the the AT&T S3 rooting forum:
If you have any questions about anything you read, ask there. Rooting is very, very much device specific. If you try to root using a procedure that's not for your exact model of phone, you risk doing permanent damage. By exact, I mean the AT&T version of the S3. Using a procedure intended even for a different version of the S3 can cause major problems.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By laidback1 in forum Droid 3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2013, 02:25 PM
- By legaldeejay in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2013, 03:40 PM
- By 2gcard3gphone in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 12:06 AM
- By King Mohsin in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 11:25 PM
- By King Mohsin in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 02:31 PM