- 15 Posts
They broke voice recognition while texting
For 2 years I've said a few words, waited for the droid to process them, said a few more words, waited, etc. About a month ago something happened such that if I pause in my speech, what I say next deletes everything I've said before and starts over.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. To say this is braindead is an understatement.
I can adjust to just say what I want to text, but heaven forbid I pause a second or so to gather my thoughts.
- 09-12-2013, 11:13 PM #2
- By gerrya in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 22Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:11 PM
- By difranco90 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 07:08 AM
- By yjuarez805 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:44 AM
- By mcwyth in forum LG Optimus BlackReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:40 PM
- By ericizzy1 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 09:54 PM