Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default play.google.com, play store not in list of apps to complete action with

Hi,

when I open a play store link in chrome (f.e. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.google.earth) on my HTC ONE, App Store is not in the suggested list of apps to complete the action with. All I get are Chrome, Firefox and Internet (native browser). How can I force such links to be opened in the play store app? Why isn't the play store showing up in the list in the first place?

I have tried disabling and reenabling Google Play Store, clear the data, the cache, but nothing worked.

Anybody got an idea what else I could try before having to reset my phone, which I'd like to avoid.

cheers

Default Re: play.google.com, play store not in list of apps to complete action with

URL regonition to specific actions are set in application manifest

The AndroidManifest.xml File | Android Developers

So or you got manifest screwed up in Play Store or link you type in non standard or you use some old verion of play store and new url formating showed up (which i kind of douth)