- 7 Posts
Whatsapp help: How do you use Whatsapp on wi-fi?
I have a question about Whatsapp, is there a way to set it so it only uses wi-fi? I have a low mobile data allowance and would rather just use wi-fi for this app.
Thanks in advance
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab using TapatalkღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷღBionic♥ButterflyღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ
- 09-14-2013, 08:31 PM #2
- 704 Posts
Re: Whatsapp help: How do you use Whatsapp on wi-fi?
Application needs to be coded to do so, check settings. You can make application not working on background when you use mobile dataand only of there wifi in application settings where data usage graph is. Other solutions would require root, for example setting iptables using UID (as each aplication got it's user id) and IP filtring? but im not sure if Android configuarion of kernel got it compiled
- By Jdane07 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 09-21-2013, 12:41 AM
- By theST1G332156 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 01:25 AM
- By cam_guy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:39 PM
- By Ashlynsmommy in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:56 AM
- By Shlomo234 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2013, 04:56 AM