- 1 Posts
HELP! Android Device Manager won't register my phone!
I recently rooted my Xperia Z phone, which is now running stock 4.3 and doing it rather well.
The only problem I have now is that, well, Android Device Manager will not acknowledge the existence of my device, I can find my Tablet, but it does not even give me the option of finding my phone.
Weirdly, my old devices (an HTC One XL, HTC Desire HD, and an old Galaxy Tab) are still showing up in Google Play under 'My Devices' but not my Xperia Z.
Device Manager has been enabled on the Xperia Z, and as far as I can see all permissions are set.
- 09-15-2013, 11:04 AM #2
- 7,928 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By provpimp in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:50 PM
- By Boba7523 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 03:44 PM
- By MotoX405 in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 09-15-2013, 01:28 PM
- By Eric Head in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:28 AM
- By Jonathan Mendez1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 06:55 AM