Can't decrypt Samsung Rugby Pro. Pointers?

whatsvictory

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I've encrypted my Rugby and have run into some issues where I can't install new apps or update my current ones without using Rom Toolbox. In ES Explorer all the folders/files are in randomizes numbers so I can't see the actual floder names. Of course this is a problem.

I am using TWRP and CM 10.1. I have tried differnt things to do this and nothing works. I have tried to do a rest from the in-phone options and from recovery which I was told before I encrypted would work. I have tried running "mke2fs -t ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p12" (encryption - Cannot Factory Reset after Encrypting - Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange) from adb shell in Linux and it doesn't work (though I am wondering if I chose the correct device in the command and don't know how to determin the correct one :confused:) as well as deleting the stored credintials as instructed off of another forum where someone one was having the same problem. So I'm stumpped.

I have been looking for a way to completly delete the encrypted internal sd but all I seem to be able to find is instructions for things I already know don't work. All I have been able to find are the basic reformat instructions that formats each individual partition and I'm thinking I need to delete the entire partition table just to wipe this puppy out and add new partitions myself unless I can get conformation that the CM 10 install will do this on it's own.

I need some pointers. Over all the phone works ok I can call, text and get on the net but I'd like to be able to update and install new apps. when I try to update or install I get an Insufficient storage error.

Thanks in advance. :p