- 1 Posts
Foxfi Not Working with Xbox on Note 2
On my previous phone (GS3), I was able to connect all types of devices to Foxfi, including Xbox. However, after I got the Note 2 (Verizon, SCH-I605, 4.1.2), all WiFi devices can still connect except the Xbox.
Has anyone else experienced a similar issue or have a workaround? Thanks!
- 09-21-2013, 11:11 AM #2
- 7,943 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Browneyegurl2586 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 11:41 PM
- By stevemckell in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:56 PM
- By dougltc in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:42 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:13 PM
- By lse123 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 03:50 PM