- 1 Posts
Foxfi Not Working with Xbox on Note 2
On my previous phone (GS3), I was able to connect all types of devices to Foxfi, including Xbox. However, after I got the Note 2 (Verizon, SCH-I605, 4.1.2), all WiFi devices can still connect except the Xbox.
Has anyone else experienced a similar issue or have a workaround? Thanks!
- 09-21-2013, 10:11 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Browneyegurl2586 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 10:41 PM
- By stevemckell in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 08:56 PM
- By dougltc in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2013, 06:42 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 06:13 PM
- By lse123 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 02:50 PM