- 2 Posts
- 09-21-2013, 12:56 AM #2
- 7,927 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: [Q] Samsung Galaxy S2 not connecting to Samsung Kies after PACMAN ROM upgrade
I tried connecting mine to Kies, and it didn't after ten minutes. I think it is the fact of custom ROMs, but I may be wrong. For me it's no big loss. The only thing i update Kies for is Samsung Drivers.
Everything else, I have an app that can back up what Kies can.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-26-2013, 12:02 AM #4
- 10-13-2013, 01:53 AM #5
- By sagarkapadia in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 13Last Post: 11-11-2013, 10:15 AM
- By eco7 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 22Last Post: 10-19-2013, 12:16 AM
- By pdacrazy in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2013, 09:09 PM
- By jj2339 in forum HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:26 AM
- By Haalcyon in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-16-2013, 11:54 PM