- 2 Posts
- 09-20-2013, 11:56 PM #2
Re: [Q] Samsung Galaxy S2 not connecting to Samsung Kies after PACMAN ROM upgrade
I tried connecting mine to Kies, and it didn't after ten minutes. I think it is the fact of custom ROMs, but I may be wrong. For me it's no big loss. The only thing i update Kies for is Samsung Drivers.
Everything else, I have an app that can back up what Kies can.
- 09-25-2013, 11:02 PM #4
- 10-13-2013, 12:53 AM #5
- By sagarkapadia in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 36Last Post: 10-07-2014, 10:14 AM
- By eco7 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 22Last Post: 10-18-2013, 11:16 PM
- By pdacrazy in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:09 PM
- By jj2339 in forum HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 09-17-2013, 07:26 AM
- By Haalcyon in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:54 PM