- 09-17-2013, 11:20 AM #2
- 09-17-2013, 02:25 PM #3
- 6,829 Posts
Re: Can't play games on Note 8
Agree with above. If you purchase or download an app from Google Play, Amazon Appstore, or any other legitimate app store (like GetJar or SlideMe), it should either install it for you automatically, or you should gain access to an .apk file, which is the installer file for an app. I've never heard of trying to install a game by using an .obb file.
Which games are you trying to download and install? Are you stationed abroad and have limited access to Google Play or other app stores?
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 08:06 AM
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 09-29-2013, 07:25 AM
- By CSI Guy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:59 AM
- By xchris5442x in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 04:22 PM
- By Alexandre Amicone in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 09-17-2013, 12:18 AM