- 6 Posts
Kies, GS4, MAC and Android File Transfer.
Well I'm facing an issue and I would like to know if there is any way to get it solved.
I've got a Mac Mini, and a Samsung Galaxy S4.
But the problem is that I want to do a device backup of my phone (using Kies) but I can't because Android File Transfer needs Kies Unistalled.
So how can I run both of then in a same computer, in this case a Mac.
- 09-18-2013, 03:45 PM #2
- By dch176 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 78Last Post: 09-25-2013, 05:57 PM
- By wildman082 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2013, 05:17 PM
- By Aidan Byrne in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2013, 04:26 PM
- By PammiClarke in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 05:20 PM
- By gpsskimaps in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:32 PM