- 1 Posts
Need help - play store not working
This summer I went to Africa for a month in July and while I was there my phone started not working properly. Whenever I turned it on, it would be realy slow and would freeze and a bunch of "Unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" messages would pop up. When I got home I tried to download apps from the play store but whenever I opened the play store it would immediately crash. I tried downloading apps off of google chrome and the internet instead, but when they said that the apps would download they never did. I am still experiencing these problems and dont know to fix them or if i can. it still freezes a lot of the time and i still cant use play store or download any apps at all. the only app i have downloaded since was through utorrent.
- 09-18-2013, 10:26 PM #2
Re: Need help - play store not working
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry to hear about your troubles. Tell us what brand and model of device you have, as well as what version of Android.
Make sure you have the latest Android update available by going to Settings/About Phone/System Updates.
- By Wahinya Njau in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 02:24 PM
- By legarcon in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 09-20-2013, 03:12 PM
- By Wahinya Njau in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2013, 08:46 AM
- By Wahinya Njau in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 17Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:44 AM
- By adamrobert in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2013, 11:38 AM