- 1 Posts
USB Storage issue !!
This is my first thread in Androidcentral.
From the last few days My Nexus S Phone's USB storage automatically turns on whenever I connect it to a PC.
Also, the "Turn Off USB Storage" option is visible only for microseconds whenever I try to access it from the Notification bar.
The Only option to gain USB Storage back on phone is to reboot the Phone.
My phone is Rooted with CyanogenMod 10 running Jellybeans ver 4.1.1
Please help .
- 09-19-2013, 05:57 AM #2
Re: USB Storage issue !!
Welcome to Android Central! It's great to have you here. Try checking this forum: http://forums.androidcentral.com/nex...ng-roms-hacks/
- By philmair in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 7Last Post: 09-28-2013, 05:45 AM
- By anthony2558 in forum T-MobileReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:36 PM
- By witupigu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2013, 10:46 AM
- By elel13 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:09 PM
- By jitesh84 in forum Moto XReplies: 14Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:19 PM