Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Replacing Weather Widget on Galaxy S4

How can I change the home page weather widget on the Galaxy S4 to Weather Bug?
  2. Best Answer

Welcome to Android Central! Have you installed the Weatherbug app yet? If so, then follow these steps:

1. Go to your homescreen with the current weather widget, and press and hold it.
    2. When you are able to, drag it to the Remove or trash can icon (this only removes it from the homescreen--it doesn't delete the widget forever).
    3. Now bring up your App Drawer (your entire list of apps). Tap on Widgets at the upper right.
    4. Find the Weatherbug widget, press & hold it, then drag it to your homescreen.
    5. It will probably ask you to configure it first (i.e., location, temperature units, etc.). When you're back on the homescreen, you should see the widget there.

Default Re: Replacing Weather Widget on Galaxy S4

Welcome to Android Central! Have you installed the Weatherbug app yet? If so, then follow these steps:

1. Go to your homescreen with the current weather widget, and press and hold it.
    2. When you are able to, drag it to the Remove or trash can icon (this only removes it from the homescreen--it doesn't delete the widget forever).
    3. Now bring up your App Drawer (your entire list of apps). Tap on Widgets at the upper right.
    4. Find the Weatherbug widget, press & hold it, then drag it to your homescreen.
    5. It will probably ask you to configure it first (i.e., location, temperature units, etc.). When you're back on the homescreen, you should see the widget there.
    Thanked by:
    amrich 

Default Re: Replacing Weather Widget on Galaxy S4

How do I replacing the weather widget on my Galaxy S4?-screenshot_2014-05-16-23-39-45.jpg
    please the time in widget isn't the same as in the clock and i can't change it !