Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 22232425
Like Tree175Likes

Default Re: Getting Started with Android - Tips and Tricks

Quote Originally Posted by Faizan Kazi View Post
    Hi All,

I am using Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 and every time I am installing the game and trying to open it, there is an error pop up stating that 'unfortunately (name of the game) has stopped'.
    Please help me in sorting this issue. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you! My email address is .

Regards,
    Faizan
    Welcome to Android Central! What game are you trying to play, and from where did you install it? If you installed it from somewhere besides a well-established app store like Google Play or Amazon Appstore, it's possible the game isn't actually compatible with your device. Google Play or Amazon won't even let you install an incompatible app, but other sources might let you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Beresford View Post
    how do i post a thread to this forum?
    Welcome to Android Central! It's best not to post in this particular thread, because it's enormous, and anything you post will have more chance of being lost in the shuffle. Just go to the subforum where you want to post, and click or tap on the Post New Thread button. It also depends on what you're using to post--are you on the website, the Android Central app (the one with news, videos, reviews, etc.), or the Tapatalk-based Android Central Forums app?

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lee View Post
    I have an HTC droid incredible and have installed Words with friends. About a week ago the game started making me have to log in each time I open the game, whereas before, the game always kept me logged in. It's annoying because each time it is my turn to play, I have to take the time to type in my email address again. Does anyone else have this problem or have a solution?

Thanks

Default This site appears to be vulnerable to Heartbleed!!!

I don't know where I should post this, but it appears this site is vulnerable to Heartbleed! Please advise!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Getting Started with Android - Tips and Tricks-capture.jpg  

Default Re: This site appears to be vulnerable to Heartbleed!!!

McAfee says not vulnerable: McAfee True Intelligence Feed (Beta)

I recall a week or so ago that AC was down for about an hour, and the head honcho of Mobile Nations, Marcus Adolfsson, said it was because they were busy patching the server for Heartbleed. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Default Video message help!

Okay so I really want to send a concert video to a friend and every time I want to send it, it says file size to large and I've read about putting on limit for MMS and I did and the video is SO BLOCKY, is there any way to fix this? Or something like to send it another way? Help!! x

Default Re: Video message help!

Welcome to Android Central! Texting has a pretty strict limit on file size (I think it's around 1.5 MB), and Gmail can send a 25 MB file at the largest. If you have a larger file, you could upload it to Google Drive, and then share it with your friends that way. The video will remain in the cloud, and you're simply giving your friends access to it.
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 22232425