- 01-06-2011, 12:47 AM #126
- 01-07-2011, 12:23 AM #127
gosh i have a question but dont want to ask.. ok i know nothing about android but willing to learn and maybe get one next month. so is it possible to get apps and store them on pc until i get the device i want? like when an appcomes to mind get it now so it isnt forgotten..( godh this will be a hard convert from blackberry)#teamevo #teamcancer #teamgalaxytabplus #teamics #teamjellybean #teamwalkingdead
- 01-07-2011, 06:02 PM #128
- 01-07-2011, 06:39 PM #129
- 01-13-2011, 01:07 AM #130
- 01-21-2011, 12:04 AM #131
great posting /Delaware
Thanks so much for your much needed and imformative facts regarding android for a iphone convert..
I just bought a Dell Streak with 1.6 software untill Att gets 2.2.Anyway I need to set up my Outlook contacts etc.I came from a iphone with no issues.I`m new to android so I need some help.
The google sync sounds like what I need for a smooth transition I hope.I`m not a techie so can you walk me thru the set up for my outlook transfer from a iphone to a Dell streak [android].
- 01-21-2011, 09:48 AM #132
- 01-21-2011, 04:33 PM #133
- 02-08-2011, 01:37 PM #134
- — Milo
← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
- Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
- Keyboards — Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
- iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
If this helped, please click ↓Thanks & Like↓
- 02-14-2011, 07:24 AM #136
- 02-14-2011, 11:56 AM #137
- 02-14-2011, 08:21 PM #138
- 02-17-2011, 10:24 AM #139
- 02-22-2011, 10:46 PM #140
Rooted facinate after verizon update?
I have the facinate and I rooted it a couple days after purchasing. It worked fine until verizon sent me an update about 2weeks ago. Once the update was complete the super user icon was still on my home page but I was not able to use any apps that need su permissions.
Its like the phone is not rooted at all, but the icon is there. Ive tried to unroot using one click and z4root and the softwares crash...
How do I get rid of the icon so I can re root the phone?
Any feed back will help..... Please!!!
- 02-24-2011, 03:47 AM #141
- 02-28-2011, 05:19 PM #142
Creating a new photo album?
Hello! I have the LG Optimus M for Metro PCS, and I have no idea how to create a new photo album in the gallery.
I would like to be able to organize my pictures into different albums rather than just having them all grouped together in one.
Any help would be appreciated.
- 03-03-2011, 02:39 PM #143
- 03-03-2011, 05:25 PM #144
Has anyone else experienced calls going straight to voice mail with the MyTouch 4G? I exchanged my new phone for another new phone and still happens. I spent an hour on the phone with cust. serv. and they said all my settings and software are up-to-date and in excellent working order. Then why oh why does some calls go to vm?? I checked and my phone is not set to point to voice mail. Will someone help me figure this out please.....
- 03-03-2011, 07:24 PM #145
- 03-07-2011, 02:43 PM #146
- 03-10-2011, 06:40 PM #147
- 03-10-2011, 10:45 PM #148
- 03-17-2011, 12:20 PM #149
- 03-24-2011, 11:58 AM #150