- 5 Posts
2 questions about a kyocera hydro phone
1. the phone keeps turning on the wifi search on its own and it uses up battery power when the wifi is on just like bluetooth. By the way it doesn't turn the bluetooth search on, on its own. 2 How do I stop the phone from doing auto firmware download? It is annoying when I am doing something on the phone and the auto firmware download starts.
- 09-20-2013, 08:15 PM #2
- 6,868 Posts
Re: 2 questions about a kyocera hydro phone
Go to Settings/Wifi, and see if there is an option for "Auto-Connect Wi-Fi." If so, make sure it is unchecked.
Are you saying that your phone wants to install a system update? It's always best to keep your system as up to date as possible, unless there's some problem you're aware of with the update. Just let it update, and it won't bother you any more. Or are you talking about app updates?
- By legaldeejay in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 09-25-2013, 02:32 PM
- By charles777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 02:09 AM
- By ManiacalMF in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:50 PM
- By Forsberg21 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2013, 10:44 PM
- By NoPrivacy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:01 PM