Hi! I have few questions about Android and an education.
I have to say that an user profile is a must have feature in an education. So no devices under android 4.2 aren't possible, because there must be an option to use "student profile" in a device to prevent any installation from an user.
1) If i have several devices (like 50 Android devices, Android 4.2 or later), what is the easiest way to manage them all at the same time?
- sync application for this?
- administration profile?
2) Do I have to make an account for each devices in GooglePlay or can I add them all under one account?
- How can i buy and install apps for each devices?
3) And does the Allshare offer sharing a screen with several devices?
Summary: How to manage several devices easiest wat - administration, installing/deleting apps, emptying devices (for example photos/videos...)...
Or is it just better to choose iPad with a sync case? Im more interested in Android tablets because they offer much more for less money (example Galaxy Note serie). But I have no idea how to manage them all at the same time.