How to revert to stock rom
I recently installed the Cyanogen Mod onto my S4 and honestly wasn't impressed with it. How do I uninstall the custom ROM and revert back to the Stock ROM?
It is the T-Mobile Variant (SGH-M919)
Can I just restore from a backup before I installed the Cyanogen Mod?
- 09-22-2013, 09:31 AM #2
- 09-22-2013, 11:18 AM #4
- 09-22-2013, 04:27 PM #6
- By sneaky cat in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 03:54 PM
- By robsawalker in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 10-02-2013, 01:37 PM
- By Andrew Fazio1 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 07:35 AM
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 09:56 AM
- By 44pirate in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2013, 08:59 AM