- 1 Posts
Sluggish GS3 Woes
The main things that are frustrations are keyboard lag(Google Keyboard), rotation lag and browser lag(Chrome). I've already turned on developer options and tweaked the transition settings. With rotation lag it will take up to 5 seconds for the screen to rotate. With Keyboard lag it will sort of freeze and in a few seconds it will register all my previous inputs. With Browser lag if I scroll around it will sometimes freeze and in a few seconds it will register all my previous scrolling input. I am currently unrooted by may reroot soon, my phone memory has about a gig of space left, I also keep an eye on my RAM and try to keep it at a gig or less. Thanks for any help!
- 09-22-2013, 03:27 PM #2
- 09-22-2013, 07:27 PM #3
Re: Sluggish GS3 Woes
Have you done a cache partition wipe? Sometimes temporary system data builds up in the system cache that gums up the works (that's my highly technical explanation). Wiping the cache partition will not erase any important data. Instructions here by our very own Golfdriver97:
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Docbully in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:43 PM
- By Dylan Clark in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2013, 08:29 AM
- By Nemesis-X in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:57 AM
- By drewsammie in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2013, 09:19 AM
- By Leonce Bienville IV in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2013, 08:28 PM