- 2 Posts
So, I killed my android device and wish to load my apps to another.
When I do so some of the apps that I had gotten free and had upgraded didn't remain upgraded.
I really don't want to pay for it again. Any help?
Go them from the Google Play store if that changes anything.
- 09-22-2013, 05:32 PM #2
- 09-22-2013, 07:19 PM #4
Re: Transferring apps
Welcome to Android Central! When you say that you upgraded Plague before, what do you mean? Is there a paid version? I don't see that on Google Play--only the free version. There seem to be a bunch of in-app purchases you can make--do you mean that your in-app purchases don't show up any more? I would guess that if you reinstalled Plague on another phone and logged in with your username, you would still have all of your purchases on record.
- By DalTXJim in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2013, 11:17 AM
- By PlayDLine in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 09-23-2013, 08:50 PM
- By nhungduong in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 08:46 PM
- By semp1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2013, 03:16 PM
- By yashade2001 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2013, 02:49 PM