- 09-23-2013, 02:26 PM #2
Re: Open mail notifications with Gmail app
If you're clicking on an e-mail notification and taken to the default mail app, then it means you're getting the notification from that app directly. If you want to use GMail, then you have to configure your account with the GMail app.
If what you want is that whenever you click an e-mail you send it via GMail, you have to go into your standard e-mail app, select your e-mail account and make sure that the 'Make this the default account' option isn't active.
- By asharrop in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 09-24-2013, 01:25 PM
- By Frenzee in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2013, 07:34 PM
- By Google_Superuser in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:14 PM
- By Rebecca Healey in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:30 PM
- By ThatAsian in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2013, 12:46 PM