- 2 Posts
How can I upgrade from Gingerbread 2.3.6 to Jelly Bean 4.3 on LG Optimus p936 true hd lte?
Hello, I've recently bought LG Optimus P936 and it comes with Gingerbread 2.3.6 and it seems it can't be updated via "software update". This phone seems to have quite strong hardware so I wanted to upgrade Android to newer version. Is there any way I can do this?
- 09-24-2013, 05:12 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: How can I upgrade from Gingerbread 2.3.6 to Jelly Bean 4.3 on LG Optimus p936 true hd lte?
I've heard that you can upgrade when you root the phone. However there seem to be some risks, like that "bricking", but most people say it goes without problems. Should I root my phone?
- 09-25-2013, 08:18 AM #4
- 01-01-2014, 12:52 PM #5
- By seoulbrova in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 108Last Post: 12-12-2013, 06:43 PM
- By paradroid in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 33Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:17 PM
- By Joe Michael in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2013, 06:18 AM
- By Wahinya Njau in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:17 AM
- By snsn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:35 PM