- 09-26-2013, 11:34 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-27-2013, 02:13 PM #4
- 664 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
Re: Cyanogenmod question
Cyanogen isn't an app that runs on your current OS, it's a whole OS. If there's a Cyanogen for your phone (it's irrelevant which version of Android OS your phone is running - it depends on the hardware) it'll work, and you'll have that version OS. IOW, there may be Gingerbread, ICS and Jelly Bean versions of Cyanogen for your phone, and you can use any of them. (Some people actually prefer older ROMS for one reason or another.) If you install a GB version (that would be 7, IIRC), you'll be running Gingerbread.
- By Yung_Dilla in forum SprintReplies: 11Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:23 AM
- By MBM7881 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:57 AM
- By clemson77on in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 04:15 AM
- By tbond669 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:55 PM
- By bgpmpn191 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2013, 12:56 AM