- 4 Posts
Custom Notifications per contact
So on my Galaxy s4 I know how to set up a custom sms/mms tone for individual contacts. HOWEVER they are always the same tones listed. When I create or download any notification sound it won't show up on the list when I try to make it a custom but it will show for my default list. Apparently I did it somehow because one of my notification tones I created appeared on the list but that's it. Anyone know how to add to that list?
- 09-27-2013, 02:58 PM #2
- 699 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
Re: Custom Notifications per contact
Connect the phone to your computer. Turn on USB storage. Open the "phone" in the computer (it'll look like an external drive.) Look for a folder named mp3. If you don't see one, create one. Inside that one, look for a folder named notifications. If you don't see one, create one. Put your notification tones in there. When you turn the phone on and you see "Media scanning", it's looking in folders like that to build up its lists of ringtones (which would go into a folder named ringtones in the mp3 folder), notifications, etc.
- 09-27-2013, 08:11 PM #3
- By grim337 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2013, 02:50 AM
- By natehoy in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 05:17 PM
- By PlayDLine in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 05:16 PM
- By EverNap in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 02:22 PM
- By ursa08 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 02:12 PM