Multicon - please help a newbie!
I have been using multicon, but have recently had to do a factory reset. I'm a complete novice at this sort of stuff, so my phone is not rooted. When I tried to go back and add a bookmark as one of my multicon widgets, they option was no longer there. I have tried to contact the developers three times, but no reply. Can anybody tell me how I can do this? Or recommend something like multicon that can?
Ps I'm using a galaxy s2 on jelly bean.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-27-2013, 04:35 AM #2
- 09-27-2013, 12:59 PM #5
- 6,807 Posts
Re: Multicon - please help a newbie!
Ok, so I installed Multicon on my Nexus 7 to test it out for you. It worked for me as follows:
1. Go to the Widgets section of the App Drawer.
2. Long-press and drag one of the Multicon widgets to the homoescreen.
3. Tap the Multicon widget.
4. Tap the Shortcuts button at the top center.
5. Tap Bookmark.
6. Now choose one of your bookmarks.
And there you go. Are you not seeing the Shortcuts button or the Bookmark selection? I'm using Chrome.
- By ebrook77 in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 10-28-2013, 01:48 AM
- By Sheri Evans in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 12:36 AM
- By fritzo81 in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 03:27 PM
- By Shori in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:55 AM