- 2 Posts
(name of app) has stoppped unexpectedly
I can't open any apps. From Twitter to Contacts to Message. ALL APPS! "(name of app) has stoppped unexpectedly"
I keep on receiving these messages as well "Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly" & "process com.google.process.gapps has stopped"
What should I do?
BTW, my phone is Xperia U
Last edited by kimanuel; 09-28-2013 at 01:32 AM.
- 09-28-2013, 01:34 AM #2
- 09-28-2013, 01:49 AM #4
Re: (name of app) has stoppped unexpectedly
I would have suggested entering Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition (temporary system data that can sometimes muck things up), but I can't find anything on the web that describes the process for your phone. Are you sure your phone is completely up to date? Make sure Sony PC Companion is installed on your computer, then connect your phone to the computer and check for system updates.
You might have to do a full factory data reset, which will wipe the phone and start fresh. Of course, you'll lose any local data, or data that hasn't been synced with your Google account or other online accounts.
- 09-28-2013, 05:16 PM #5
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By mooch91 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 36Last Post: 12-02-2013, 05:45 PM
- By happytrain in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 11:54 PM
- By dtsoundwave in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 03:57 PM
- By lachdanan in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2013, 02:00 PM
- By mount.zed in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:51 PM