- 4 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Core GT-i8260 external
Hello guys, this is my first post and let me start off by saying that I am new to this android stuff.
Ok so I've got the android phone mentiond in title. I am looking for a way to move apps to external SD card, I have tried few things but none of them work. In the end,when using Link2Sd app, I get a message:
''App2SD is not supported by your device. Because your device has a primary external storage which is emulated from the internal storage. You can link the app in order to move its files to your SD card.''
By the way I have rooted my phone( I guess) using Framaroot app 1.6 (with Gandalf option) and it was succesful, I have Superuser, but I have no idea what to do next.
- 09-28-2013, 06:40 AM #2
- 12-10-2013, 05:15 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy Core GT-i8260 external
i have the same problem i have samsung core and i made the same method of rooting and the same error " App2SD is not supported by your device. Because your device has a primary external storage which is emulated from the internal storage. You can link the app in order to move its files to your SD card ""
so any help please ...
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:28 PM
- By Aigars Murins in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2013, 09:30 AM
- By ew800 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 09-28-2013, 08:36 PM
- By Schulzey in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2013, 11:04 AM
- By Schulzey in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 06:43 PM