Facebook Contacts Appearing as Contacts in only in Text Message App on HTC One
I just recently purchased an HTC one after being an iphone user for the past 5 years. I love my HTC one, but I am rather annoyed at the moment that my one is putting my facebook contacts as options under text messaging. I already checked "don't sync with facebook" on both the phone and the facebook app, and the facebook names don't appear in my contact list, but for whatever reason, they appear as options for sending text messages. Does anyone have a cure for this? Basically, I just don't want to have them appear as options when I am sending a text message on my phone. They aren't appearing anywhere else and I am getting sick of rooting through them to send a message.
- 09-28-2013, 08:31 PM #2
- 156 Posts
Re: Facebook Contacts Appearing as Contacts in only in Text Message App on HTC One
This happens when you add the Facebook app to the phone and sync your phone with Facebook.
Go into you Gmail address and manually take out the Facebook contacts. You should also go into the Facebook app and do not let the app sync with anything. This should solve the problemKnown to some as Euphorian
QBKing77.com "Your tech simplified"
- By Eric VanSchagen in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2013, 09:13 PM
- By jericojay in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2013, 12:49 PM
- By ceet12 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 01:23 AM
- By Ratwagen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 08:32 PM
- By bw007 in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2013, 07:50 PM