View Poll Results: coby mid 8048
- 0. You may not vote on this poll
coby mid 8048
problem with external SD coby mid 8048
I have a problem, I have a > Androd tablet coby mid 8048, I had inserted a mini external 4GB SD Which contained photographs and I could see them from the gallery normally
Also take photographs and make downloads ....... but after I tried to made a root and instal google play from the external sd mode, it works just fine. it was installed correctly, but after a moments the external sd stoped working,when i went to the library / images tells me not Sd card is mounted, I can not download files or take photographs, I can only explore its contents from LOCAL / exsdcard. there I See everything.
the funny thing is that when you turn the tablet off and back on, it tell the message that says "preparing sd-mount" then says "sd card Mounted "and sd icon appears in the bottom right ..... but not mount on the gallery. I go to settings / internal storage and SD appears but not USB internal storage sda. ,i try to disable the storage to remove safely, turn off The device and try again, but does not work , i all ready try to restore from fabric but nothing only personal data erase and some games.... but the google play still apear instaled that was not there when i buy it, so i think something has change.... what can I do?? i need to fix it!!
- 09-28-2013, 11:21 PM #3
- 7,987 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By AZwldcats in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 11:53 PM
- By tomullin76 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2013, 09:34 PM
- By WillyWonka in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2013, 08:25 PM
- By Euan Tan in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2013, 08:12 PM
- By mshehryar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-28-2013, 06:29 PM