problem with external SD coby mid 8048

coby mid 8048

• Total voters

dcmoon

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem, I have a > Androd tablet coby mid 8048, I had inserted a mini external 4GB SD Which contained photographs and I could see them from the gallery normally
Also take photographs and make downloads ....... but after I tried to made a root and instal google play from the external sd mode, it works just fine. it was installed correctly, but after a moments the external sd stoped working,when i went to the library / images tells me not Sd card is mounted, I can not download files or take photographs, I can only explore its contents from LOCAL / exsdcard. there I See everything.

the funny thing is that when you turn the tablet off and back on, it tell the message that says "preparing sd-mount" then says "sd card Mounted "and sd icon appears in the bottom right ..... but not mount on the gallery. I go to settings / internal storage and SD appears but not USB internal storage sda. ,i try to disable the storage to remove safely, turn off The device and try again, but does not work , i all ready try to restore from fabric but nothing only personal data erase and some games.... but the google play still apear instaled that was not there when i buy it, so i think something has change.... what can I do?? i need to fix it!!

dcmoon

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem, I have a > Androd tablet coby mid 8048, I had inserted a mini external 4GB SD Which contained photographs and I could see them from the gallery normally
Also take photographs and make downloads ....... but after I tried to made a root and instal google play from the external sd mode, it works just fine. it was installed correctly, but after a moments the external sd stoped working,when i went to the library / images tells me not Sd card is mounted, I can not download files or take photographs, I can only explore its contents from LOCAL / exsdcard. there I See everything.

the funny thing is that when you turn the tablet off and back on, it tell the message that says "preparing sd-mount" then says "sd card Mounted "and sd icon appears in the bottom right ..... but not mount on the gallery. I go to settings / internal storage and SD appears but not USB internal storage sda. ,i try to disable the storage to remove safely, turn off The device and try again, but does not work , i all ready try to restore from fabric but nothing only personal data erase and some games.... but the google play still apear instaled that was not there when i buy it, so i think something has change.... what can I do?? i need to fix it!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to the forums.
You can try to load the SD card on your PC, transfer all the files, and try reformatting the card.

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3

dcmoon

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I've done that several times, I've formatted in fat32 on PC, I've placed without documents and with documents but still with the problem