transferring files, no playback help!!
i transferred my videos, pictures, and music to my computer. the video is in mp4 and music in mp4. none of which will play on my computer unless i open windows movie maker. itunes and windows media player both come up with errors please help
- 09-29-2013, 10:14 PM #2
Re: transferring files, no playback help!!
Do you have Window 7 or Windows 8? WMP on Windows 8 is annoying in that it hardly comes with any codecs, meaning that you have to purchase Windows Media Center from Microsoft in order to expand the compatibility. You can't even play a DVD on Windows 8 WMP unless you have Windows Media Center.
Where did the media files on your phone come from? Were they downloaded directly to your phone?
- By zorrowaz in forum HTC OneReplies: 51Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:29 PM
- By Rick Lim in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 25Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:24 PM
- By digifrog in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2013, 03:45 PM
- By maybi0058 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 09-30-2013, 03:06 PM
- By maas2018 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 01:35 PM