[Galaxy S4] Game Market Install failure [ error code -24 ]

WickedCruelty

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, so let me say this first. Recently i rooted my phone, and i started playing with it. I installed Titanium backup, i installed some root apps etc etc. And i wanted to install a game from another save. So i was like "ok let's use a save made from titanium backup". The game is Cyrus. So what happened next. The game bugged and didn't want to start anymore, so i deleted it ( like a complete noob ) not from the app manager but i think from Titanium Backup or some other method ( don't quite remember ). And i tried to install it from the apk and obb files i uploaded via USB. So the install failed and got me thinking what the F**** did i mess up. I tried to install a fresh copy of it from the android market and when it completes the download and starts installing i get some: Unknown error occurred ( error code -24 ) . So i try to delete every single file and folder in my phone i find via search and still this error occurs. I tried to clear the store's cache yet nothing helps. Hope someone will be able to assist me with my issue. Thanks in advance.