Music Organizer for Galaxy S4

toicy4ya

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Whats up Everyone,

I am a recent convert. Having been a faithful iPhone user for a number of years, i was disappointed with their recent release and decided to try something new. I admired the S4 for some time and glad i made the choice to go with this particular model. While i am still learning the features and settings and there are a lot in comparison to the iPhone, i find myself stuck relative to the music organization on the S4. With the iPhone i was spoiled in having iTunes to neatly organize my music. iTunes offered a simple interface to organize my music and effeciently transfer my playlist to my iPhone. In addition, any songs downloaded on my iPhone were automatically uploaded to my iTunes in order to keep my playlist in order.

Having the S4,i struggle with this. Currently im using Doubletwist as recommended by a number of users on this forum which isnt the most efficient. In addition, i noticed when i download songs to my S4 it does not update my playlist on Doubletwist. Instead any time i need to connect my S4 to Doubletwist it updates my music based on the original playlist that was on my iTunes. Is there a standalone app/program for my PC and S4 that will allow me to organize my music? Not a interface that reads between iTunes and my S4. Does the Galaxy S4 or Android have such a program?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums and congratulations in waking up from The Matrix (leaving iOS, switching to Android and the venerable S4). I was stuck in The Matrix myself, the Reality Distortion Field (RDF) having quite a grip on me. I have over 200GB of music in iTunes and playlists which I lovingly and painstakingly have created.

There's a utility called iSyncr which will allow you to keep iTunes as your desktop music organizer but transfer your music and playlists to your S4. How cool is that?! There's a trial version so you can test it out (and I'd be lying if I said it works perfectly). ...but it mostly gets the job done.

It goes hand and hand with their music app Rocket Player (which I also use and recommend).

This may not precisely what you asked for but it does work pretty well. Give it a shot.

Capture.png

toicy4ya

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Is there a standalone app/program for my PC and S4 that will allow me to organize my music? Not a interface that reads between iTunes and my S4.