- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
"Unfortunately launcher has stopped"
I come from Kosovo/Serbia and I have my shop there.
I selling and servis mobile phones.
In fact,I have Samsung Galaxy S4 [clone] and problem is:
When I power on mobile,automatically show pop-up message ""Unfortunately launcher has stopped" and I cant go to menu or others.
Im was searching on internet some solution,and found too much solution to clear data from apps,but its not help me.
If you have this problem,and you solved it,please help me
- 10-01-2013, 04:58 PM #2
- 7,969 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-02-2013, 06:43 PM
- By HybridCat in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:09 AM
- By mark425 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:34 AM
- By johnmcd348 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:20 AM
- By Ductman1 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2013, 06:25 PM