Verizon and stock issue.
My problem is my work place is does not get service other than verizon. After having a nexus 7 and nexus 4 I am addicted to stock android. I have rooted and ROMed before but do not want to do that any more. My GS3 is getting old and needs replacing. I have an unlimited plan and will have to pay full price for any device I get. Is there any other option besides the Moto X developer edition?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-02-2013, 12:03 AM #2
- By Mono4411 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2013, 08:58 PM
- By xr6 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 16Last Post: 10-10-2013, 08:37 PM
- By Vdmman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2013, 05:04 PM
- By Mmary05 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2013, 12:04 AM
- By Eric Santos in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2013, 08:49 PM