- 1 Posts
Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9205 - Stuck in boot loop and can't go in recovery mode
I've rooted my samsung galaxy mega 6.3 GT-I9205 but I got stuck in a boot loop after trying to change my boot logo using a app called root tools. Before that everything with root worked fine.
So I tried recovering the phone by going into recovery mode and wiping all of my data/factory reset and also wiping my cache. Both of these thing did not work.
So after that I went into download mode and tried to instal something I believe CWM. But now I can't even go into recovery mode because when I try, the phone says that it's going into recovery mode and then just reboots... and goes into a bootloop.
Last edited by jan johan; 10-02-2013 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Made a mistake
- 10-02-2013, 09:22 AM #2
Re: Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9205 - Stuck in boot loop and can't go in recovery mode
Welcome to AC.
Normally you need to be running a custom kernel that supports custom boot animations. This could be the reason it originally failed.
Best I can offer is locate the factory firmware to restore it back to stock. At this point it seems like things are really goofed up and that would be your best option. You would be using a program called " Odin " from your computer to flash the device with the firmware back to stock.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By mayfieldh in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 11-29-2013, 09:49 AM
- By Jamie_tnt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 10Last Post: 10-19-2013, 09:46 PM
- By Laura Fleming1 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2013, 08:22 PM
- By Kayemlo in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2013, 09:18 AM
- By wheels12 in forum HTC Wildfire SReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2013, 08:25 AM