- 1 Posts
New android owner wondering about Mail app that allows 2 smtp servers?
I got a Samsung Galaxy S4 last week. Great phone! My home internet provider (Bell Aliant) seemingly does not allow SMTP relays from my wireless provider Koodo (Telus). Outgoing email does not send when I am not connected to wi-fi. I've seen this problem mentioned several times on the forum but never a 100% solution. iPhone email client allows 2 SMTP servers to be specified. Are there any android email clients that allow this?
I have a temporary solution where I have the native email client configured with the Bell Aliant SMTP server and K9 configured with the Telus SMTP server. I receive email to each and send from one or the other based on whether I am connected to wi-fi or not.
K9 allows you to configure the account twice but email still comes in twice and each email shows up twice in the combined inbox
Thanks for your help
- 10-02-2013, 11:28 PM #2
- 7,968 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Paul627g in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 207Last Post: 12-08-2013, 11:10 PM
- By roaddaw9 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:30 AM
- By LifesOccult in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 04:49 PM
- By lawrenceu88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 17Last Post: 10-03-2013, 11:06 PM
- By ExBB in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:14 PM