- 1 Posts
Flashing a phone?
My boyfriend recently moved to NE Ohio with me, from Orlando, Florida. He has a Metro PCS Galaxy S3. We would like to find out if there is a way to get it to work on anything up here. Verizon prepaid, Verizon contract, AT&T, Straight Talk, Page Plus...Basically anything except Spring or TMobile because they do not get service here. We were wondering if it can be flashed to any of these networks, and how we would go about doing that. Any help is greatly appreciated.
- 10-02-2013, 10:05 PM #2
- 10-02-2013, 10:18 PM #3
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 10-03-2013, 11:38 PM #4
- 1,278 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
- By charlee08 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 10:08 AM
- By sbudaj in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2013, 10:49 AM
- By htconelover136 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2013, 04:18 AM
- By RavenSword in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-03-2013, 02:02 AM
- By NIRMAL VENUGOPAL in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2013, 01:47 PM