- 10-05-2013, 03:44 PM #2
- 6,868 Posts
- 10-05-2013, 03:48 PM #3
- 10-05-2013, 03:51 PM #4
- 10-06-2013, 04:01 AM #5
- 320 Posts
Re: free storage on phone to sd card
If you've always a lot of files in the folder Download on your phone's storage you'd create a folder Download on your SD card.
So in future you'd download directly on your SD card. For this task you'd use ES File Explorer's download manager. On its settings you'd set up this folder Download on the SD card as default place.
You'd use ES also for creating the folder Download on your SD card.
- By SynesisStudio in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-29-2013, 04:37 AM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2013, 07:56 PM
- By petrafan007 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2013, 09:29 PM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 06:19 PM
- By sprungson in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2013, 02:52 PM