google music all access account question

kregstrong

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
ok so i have all access and i was letting my girlfriend test it out on her nexus 7. so i set up my account on her nexus, and i made sure i unchecked all the sync buttons under account besides the play music one. but it still went ahead and synced my contacts, google hangouts, and most other stuff, is there a better way to do that or is that pretty much the only way? i was able to sign out of hangouts for her and fix her contacts display, but still wish i could just sign into music.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I can't say for sure so I'll let someone else chime in on that hopefully but be aware that only one device at a time can access a paid Google Music subscription. If you unchecked everything I would assume Google automatically syncs upon activation with your G-Mail and there is nothing that can be done. It's just my opinion and I could be incorrect so please someone else confirm this.

kregstrong

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
gotcha, i didnt know it could only be played on one device at a time, she uses it with her chromecast every once in a while, when the ios app comes out she will probly get her own subscription. i just knew you could have like 10 devices access it. makes sense that only one can stream at a time. too bad its not like netflix and allow a couple haha. i wonder if u can play on 2 if one of them has the music pinned

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
gotcha, i didnt know it could only be played on one device at a time, she uses it with her chromecast every once in a while, when the ios app comes out she will probly get her own subscription. i just knew you could have like 10 devices access it. makes sense that only one can stream at a time. too bad its not like netflix and allow a couple haha. i wonder if u can play on 2 if one of them has the music pinned

I had no idea either until someone told me this. SiriusXM does the same thing as I've tried to let my brother use my login for his PC while I used it on my phone. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance